The Placement Cell consists of senior faculty and they adopt students to provide training in employability skills such as technical, soft skills, personality development and aptitude. The Training and Placement Cell helps students to develop their Intrapersonal skills and abilities so as to enhance their personality which helps them to get placement in a reputed organization. The B V RAJU MCA is one of the best and reputed colleges among MCA Colleges present in the Andhra Pradesh state. The Training and development has been given importance on par with academics. The Department is sincerely working to empower students with modern technology trends cum industry requirements and skills to effectively achieve professional and personal excellence. The college MCA alumni are very helpful to train our students and also internships thereby motivating them to get placement in MNC's.
The placement committee aims to accomplish the following every academic year:
- Organizing Pre-Placement Seminars by Companies.
- Getting the Pre-Placement Job Announcement Form (declaration) filled in by the representatives of each visiting company.Maintaining and regularly updating Database of Students
- Maintaining Database of Companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about Job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their recruitment procedures.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting the most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training for students (Soft Skills, Technical sessions, Mock Interviews)